Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Follow us on Twitter
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
- Massive Flood Kills One in Texas, Nearly 100 Rescued
- Bridge Collapse Spotlights Problem That Is Widespread In La.
- RiverMarket Celebrates Health and Fitness
- ULM Police Investigating Burglary
- Texas Brine Offers Settlements for Assumption Parish Sinkhole
- Seven Injured in Missouri as Trains Collide, Trigger Highway Bridge Collapse
- Future Video Games May React to Your Sweat, Muscles
- Monroe Firefighters Teaching Kids Fire Safety at Newk's
- Monroe Man Arrested After Breaking Into Ex-Girlfriend's Home
- Suspect Wanted on Theft & Abandonment Charges
- Medical Marijuana Ballot Title Rejected for 3rd Time
- Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
- Deputies Ask For Help Finding Morehouse Parish Escapee
- Community Meeting Held Following Alleged Teacher Walk-Out
- Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
- LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
- New MCSB Superintendent Explains Plan for the Future
- DOTD Encouraging Drivers to Seek Real Time Info on Louisville Ave Bridge Closure
- DOTD Issues Memorial Day Travel Advisory
- Slidell Man Booked with Sex Crimes Against a Juvenile
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.