BASTROP, La. (AP) - Officials say a 7-month-old boy was severely burned when the bed he was lying on in a Bastrop home caught fire. Ric Abbott, arson investigator with the state Fire Marshals Office, says the infant was airlifted to LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport for treatment of burns, which covered more than 40 percent of his body. Officials say the infants grandfather, David Whitmore, rushed to the baby when he heard him crying Tuesday. Investigators believe the fire was the result of an electrical problem in the bedroom. The fire reached the bed and ignited the babys mattress. Fire officials say the investigation is ongoing.