The Twin Cities Krewe of Janus Mardi Gras Parade starts at 6 p.m. on February 2. The following entails road closures and parking enforcement:
PARKING WILL BE PERMITTED:
- For businesses & residents along Commerce St., Cascio's Tavern etc.
- Parking will be permitted for patrons on Commerce St. in designated parking spaces.
PARKING ENFORCEMENT NOTICE:
- Trenton Street will close to all vehicle traffic beginning at 12 p.m. Saturday, February 2, to provide a safe environment for everyone attending the parade.
- Cotton Street will close to all vehicle traffic at 8 a.m. Feb 2.
- No trailers or RV parking will be permitted at Commerce at Pine Street, along with Commerce at Natchitoches Street.
- Trailers may be parked along the shoulder of Trenton Street from Pine St. north to Bridge Street.
- Any vehicles parked behind Police barricades will not be permitted to exit until all barricades have been removed from the roadway and the roadway has been completely reopened for traffic.
NO VEHICLE PARKING WILL BE PERMITTED ALONG THE PARADE ROUTE.
Any vehicles parked along the parade route will be towed, at owner's expense, beginning promptly at 12 p.m., February 2.
Go to www.kreweofjanusonline.com for events information or call 318-323-0230.
Also visit www.monroe-westmonroe.org for events information or call 318-387-5691