Parking will be permitted for businesses and residents along Commerce St., Cascio's Tavern etc. Parking will also be permitted for patrons on Commerce St. in designated parking spaces.
- Trenton Street will close to all vehicle traffic beginning at 12 p.m. Saturday, February 2, to provide a safe environment for everyone attending the parade.
- Cotton Street will close to all vehicle traffic at 8 a.m. Feb 2
- No trailers or RV parking will be permitted at Commerce at Pine Street, along with Commerce at Natchitoches Street.
- Trailers may be parked along the shoulder of Trenton Street from Pine St. north to Bridge St.
- Any vehicles parked behind Police barricades will not be permitted to exit until all barricades have been removed from the roadway and the roadway has been completely reopened for traffic.
For more information visit www.kreweofjanusonline.com or call 318-323-0230.