- One of these occurred at the business located at 2701 Lamy Lane and resulted in the arrest of one juvenile for a charge of disturbing the peace and fighting. Shoppers there sent us video of several juveniles running and hollering throughout the store, knocking merchandise off the shelves. (Click the player above to watch that video.)
- Eight lost children were reported to the Monroe Police Department and were eventually returned to their parents.
- One call for medical service (unconscious male) was received and handled by MFD and AMR and assisted by MPD.
- Two battery complaints was made by a citizen, this investigation is ongoing.
- One vehicle fire was reported at Washington and Louisville and handled by MFD.
- One Vehicle accident with no injuries was reported along the parade route.
- Five vehicle accidents (no injuries) occurred after the parade along exit routes while leaving the parade. All were handled by MPD.
The Louisiana State Police, Louisiana Alcohol-Tobacco Control officers, Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Department, Winnsboro Police Department, and Louisiana Levee Police all assisted the Monroe Police Department and helped to insure a safe and enjoyable celebration for all attendees.