Sullivan said, "When they said someone poured diesel by the door it started the fire it really was a shock."
Sullivan says that's because for the past 12 years, he's never had any problems. But, Thursday morning fire investigators say someone filled up a beer can with diesel poured it around this area lit the match and ran.
Sullivan said, "Now I have to start looking over my shoulder a little more when I go home, I have to watch myself."
That means he'll start boosting up security so the next time someone strikes he'll be able to catch them.
"Sullivan says this area on the side of his night club is the only part that experienced fire damage. He did mention some electrical issues, but as you can see crews are already working around the clock because he says he only has a few hours left until party time."
Friday night at midnight Sullivan says these doors will be open, just like nothing every happened.
Sullivan said, "My people love to party and that's the way we working now, we working all night, we gonna be open Firday, we will be open."