Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
- Ouachita Parish Public Library Gears Up for Children's Book Week
- Mayor On Second Line Shooting: Crime 'Not going to go unanswered'
- Bank Robbery Suspect Re-Arrested on Sunday
- Arthur Gilmore Trial Set to Begin Monday
- Powerball Jackpot Jumps to $350 Million
- MCSB Begins Contract Talks with Superintendent-Elect Brent Vidrine
- Town Hall Meeting Monday on Future of EA Conway Medical Center
- Excitement Builds as Idol Finale Approaches
- UPDATE: 19 Injured In New Orleans Parade Shooting
- Seth Meyers Named As 'Late Night' Host
- UPDATE: Three Dead, Three Safe After 36-Hour Trenton Hostage Drama
- 17-Year-Old Shot In Pine Bluff
- Need Financial Advice? Study Says Talk To Mom
- Monroe Fashion Show for D.A.R.E.
- Monroe Police Clearing Large Gathering at Bernstein Park
- FAA Cancels Plan To Close Control Towers
- O.J. Simpson Seeks To Have Robbery Conviction Thrown Out
- UPDATE: Missing Shreveport Girl Reunited With Mother
- 'Great Gatsby' Exceeds Expectations With $51.1 Million Opening
- Vicksburg Park to Host Memorial Day Candlelight Walk
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.
OK Medical Examiner: 24 Killed in Moore Tornado; 9 Children
The medical examiner's office has confirmed 24 people have been killed in Monday's Moore tornado.
DEVELOPING: Death Toll Revised Down to 24
The confirmed death toll from the Oklahoma medical examiner was lowered from an earlier figure of 51 down to 24.
Severe Weather Expected Tuesday Evening
Severe weather is expected across portions of the area late Tuesday into early Wednesday.