Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
- Web Extra: Picture of Relief Efforts in Moore, OK from Red Cross Volunteer
- Rain Hampers Efforts in Oklahoma
- WWII Pilot To Be Recognized For Service In Europe
- State Fire Marshal Issues Fines to Unlicensed Security Alarm Employees
- NOAA Predicts Active 2013 Atlantic Hurricane Season
- ANRC Schedules Water Plan Public Meetings Statewide
- Man Arrested at Arkansas Governor's Mansion
- Suspected Drug Dealer Arrested by OPSO
- Education Leader Plan Summer Tour to Discuss Revamping High School Diploma
- Memorial Day Travel to Fall This Year
- MPD Teaming with LifeShare Blood Centers for Blood Drive
- Scholarship Established to Help Area Nurses Advance Careers
- Web Extra: Tornado Simulator Tests Storm Shelter
- Unusual Number of Earthquakes Reported Since Monday
- Focus Turns to Cleanup and Recovery in Moore, OK
- Arkansas Governor Outlines Requirements for Next State Treasurer
- Woman Escapes after Vehicle Burst into Flames
- League Lights - May 22
- PowerBall Numbers for 5/22/2013
- Boil Advisories Issued
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.