Follow us on Twitter
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
- Bobby Petrino Fired as Razorbacks Head Coach
- Jindal Endorsing Romney for President
- Monroe Surgical Hospital Home to New da Vinci Surgical System
- Rick Santorum Suspends Presidential Campaign
- Monroe City Council Fails to Name Interim Members by Deadline
- Mayo Earns Endorsements from Elected Officials
- Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe: Bilateral Trade with China a Priority
- NFL Upholds Suspensions Against Saints for Bounty System
- Former Church Camp Director Pleads Guilty to Sex Crime
- Tickets on Sale for St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
- Suspected Shooter Arrested
- Mother Arrested for Kidnapping
- Toney Files Motion Seeking Government Evidence
- Judge Denies Motion for Separate Trial
- Warm Welcome for Choudrant Soldier
- Research Says "Helmets Could Save Lives During a Tornado"
- State House Passes Bill That Shortens Poll Hours on Election Days
- Louisiana Senate Panel Votes on Protection for Gun Rights
- Easter Holiday Travel Safety
- Razorbacks Coach Bobby Petrino Placed on Administrative Leave
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.