Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Log in, and discuss with your community
- Arkansas Governor Outlines Requirements for Next State Treasurer
- Woman Escapes after Vehicle Burst into Flames
- League Lights - May 22
- PowerBall Numbers for 5/22/2013
- Boil Advisories Issued
- Car Crashes into Monroe Apartment, Driver Flees
- Local Volunteers Bring Ray of Hope to Oklahoma
- Food Bank of NELA Giving 32K Pounds of Supplies to Tornado Victims
- City of Monroe Memorial Day Schedule
- Free CPR Lessons Held in Monroe
- Web Extra: Damage Piling High in Moore, OK
- Web Extra: Volunteers Need Help in Oklahoma
- CenturyLink Highlights Growth During Shareholders Meeting
- Obama to Visit Oklahoma on Saturday
- El Dorado Rallies Support for Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Local Groups Prepare to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
- Louisiana Students Gain on LEAP Tests
- Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
- ULM Partners with CenturyLink and CISCO to Launch New Academy
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.