Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
- School Board Members Call for Superintendents Termination
- Sarah Palin Says She Will Not Run for President
- Students Beat Bullying
- School Districts Letter Grades Released
- Enrollment Numbers Up at State Colleges and Universities
- AAA Expects Gas Prices to Keep Falling
- Schools to Receive Letter Grades Today
- Dog Fighting Ring in Natchez, Mississippi
- Jonesboro Mayor Arrested for Shoving Town Council Member
- Apple Lifts the Curtain on Latest iPhone
- Governor Christie won't Seek GOP Presidential Nomination
- New Cases of West Nile in MS; Another Death Reported
- State Health Officials Investigating Listeria Death
- Fuel Prices Continue to Fall in Louisiana
- Hospital to Ban Clothing with Odor of Smoke
- Apple to Unveil New iPhone Today
- TSA Launches Faster Screening Program
- Pilgrim's Pride Appealing Judgment
- Cantaloupe Sales Drop Due to Listeria Scare
- 2nd Arrest Made in Mississippi Dog Fighting Case
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.