Click here & play to win!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Color the Forecast
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Log in, and discuss with your community
- Arkansas Home Sales Improved
- Severe Weather May Affect Gulf States
- President Obama Approval Rating Drops
- Obama's Jobs Speech Won't Conflict With NFL Opener
- Python Found Abandoned at Home
- Chief Russell Defends Political Speech, To Take Leave
- Charleston Industrial Site Open for Business
- Arklamiss Airman Welcomed Home
- Boil Water Alert in Effect
- Tropical Weather Expected to Impact Louisiana this Weekend
- Obama Calling for Joint Session of Congress
- AT&T/T-Mobile Merger Blocked
- GOP Presidential Poll
- Local Businesses Hurting in Ferriday Due to Lack of Water
- Defense for Convicted Councilmen File New Motion
- August: Deadliest Month for Troops in Afghanistan
- Rankin Running for Congress
- New Poll Shows Perry Leading GOP Presidential Field
- Voters to Decide on Funding Roadways Upgrades
- Schools Closed Again Tuesday in Ferriday
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.