Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
Click here & play to win!
Like us on facebook
- NASA Finds Planet With Two Suns
- Arkansas' Unemployment Rate Increases
- Two Lawsuits Challenge Candidate's Residency
- Family Repays $160K Back to Pediatric Cancer Charity
- Grambling Fixing Broken Water Wells
- USPS Closing 250 Processing Facilities
- Casey Anthony Ordered to Pay Fine
- Marcus Hunter Wrapped Up in Campaign Controversy
- OPSB Approves 2011-2012 Budget
- Judge Grants New Trial in Conviction of Monroe Councilmen
- Tech Professor Lifts Off With NASA
- State Representative Candidate Residency Challenged
- Louisiana Tech's First Tier Ranking
- NASA Unveils New Rocket For Deep Space Exploration
- Government Report Blames BP Missteps for Gulf Oil Spill
- Summer Gas Demand Reaches Eight-Year Low
- Ferriday Board Asks Feds to Oversee Water Plant Finances
- Mobile Unit Brings Free Health Care to Lincoln Parish
- Monroe City School Board Votes to Approve 60 Million Dollar Budget
- Poverty Continues to Rise in U.S.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.