Log in, and discuss with your community
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
- Former Monroe HR Director Speaks Out About Termination
- Sentencing Delayed Again for Two Monroe Councilmen
- $1 Million Grant for Crossett Industrial Park
- Georgia Pacific Cuts 700 Jobs in Crossett, AR
- Governor Bobby Jindal Endorses Rick Perry for President
- Powell Family Loses Son in Iraq and Gets Ready to Deploy Another
- Gas Prices Moving Up
- September 11th: Ten Years Later Part 6
- September 11th: Ten Years Later Part 5
- September 11th: Ten Years Later Part 4
- September 11th: Ten Years Later Part 3
- September 11th: Ten Years Later Part 2
- September 11th: Ten Years Later Part 1
- Monroe Mayor Fires Human Resources Director
- DA Probes Two Residency Complaints on Candidates
- 9/11 Dedication at Louisiana Delta Community College
- Saints Fall to Packers in Season Opener
- President Obama Begins Promoting Jobs Plan
- Breast Cancer Survivor Honored
- Two Youth Homes Shuttered, Director Insists They're Open
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.