Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
- Payroll Fraud Probe Targets 5 Monroe City Workers
- Candidates Qualifying For Fall Elections
- Funeral Services Set for Fallen Jackson Parish Fireman
- Payton Extends Contract to Coach New Orleans Saints
- U.S. Postal Service Could Default
- Jindal to Deliver State of State Address Wednesday
- Qualifying Begins Tuesday for October 22 Election
- Central Texas Wildfire Grows
- President Obama To Celebrate Labor Day In Detroit
- $50K Powerball Ticket Bought In Arkansas
- Evacuees Return Home After Wildfires Brought Under Control
- Closed for Labor Day Holiday
- Car Crashes Into Building, Hospitalizing 4
- Indicted Monroe Cop Under Federal Probe Since 2009
- Could Councilman Gilmore Face More Hard Time than Stevens?
- Cigarette To Blame for Deadly Fire in Monroe
- Sweeping the Ouachita River Clean
- Tropical Storm Lee
- Ferriday Hires Outside Company to Run Water Plant
- UPSB to Finalize Contract for Dr. Cannon
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.