Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Like us on facebook
Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Audit Questions Legality of $100K of Monroe's Spending
- Holiday Trail of Lights
- Northeast LA Parishes Declared Disaster Areas
- Wildfires Burning Across Arkansas
- Race for Louisiana Lieutenant Governor
- Interest Rates Not Changing
- State Flags Ordered at Half-Staff for Service Members
- Parents Express Concerns About Overcrowding to MCSB
- FPSB Approves Solution to Recover $400,000 in Funds
- DA Clears West Monroe Officer of Wrongdoing
- Biological Mothers Snatch Kids from Foster Parents
- Dow Closes Down 600 Points
- Shreveport Natives Killed in Helicopter Attack
- Walmart to Cash More Checks
- Markets Slide after U.S. Downgrade
- Foster Children Taken by Biological Mothers
- Meeting to Discuss Lexington Elementary Overcrowding
- School Leaders to Discuss $500,000 Error
- JPPJ Asks Library Board to Reverse Raises
- Ruston FD Earns Money for MDA
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Powerball Jackpot Now $600 Million
The Powerball Jackpot for Saturday night's drawing is now $600 million.
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.