Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Log in, and discuss with your community
Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Follow us on Twitter
- West Nile Virus in Arkansas?
- Sales Tax Holiday in Louisiana & Arkansas
- Signs of Heat Exhaustion/Dehydration
- Judge Orders Winn Parish Sheriff on Leave, Home Incarceration
- Judge Grants New Hearing for Two Monroe Councilmen
- How Hot is It?
- Dow Closes Down 500 Points
- Sobriety Checkpoints Tonight
- Man Found Dead, Foul Play not Suspected
- Start of Schools in Caldwell Parish Postponed
- Two New Cases of West Nile Virus in MS
- Cargill Issues Voluntary Recall
- Entery Asks Arkansas Customers to Reduce Power
- West Monroe Business to Create Hundreds of Jobs
- Scare Over Grenade Found in Parking Lot of Monroe Police Station
- Sheriff Candidate May File Lawsuit Against Royce Toney
- Troops "Beat the Heat" for Competition
- Sheriff Albert Little Facing State Investigation
- Policy Not Violated in WMPD Officer Involved Shooting
- Over 70 Charged in Worldwide Sex Abuse Ring
UPDATE: Teen Arrested in Roger Street Shooting
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.