Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- West Monroe Business to Create Hundreds of Jobs
- Scare Over Grenade Found in Parking Lot of Monroe Police Station
- Sheriff Candidate May File Lawsuit Against Royce Toney
- Troops "Beat the Heat" for Competition
- Sheriff Albert Little Facing State Investigation
- Policy Not Violated in WMPD Officer Involved Shooting
- Over 70 Charged in Worldwide Sex Abuse Ring
- Jury Deliberates In Danziger Trial
- Sen. David Vitter Blocking Fish & Parks Nominee
- Gas Prices Steady
- Study Suggest Car Seats Contains Harzardous Chemicals
- Salmonella Outbreak Reported in 26 States
- Heat Warnings Across Mississippi
- Mississippi Primary Elections
- Winn Parish Sheriff Facing Federal Drug Trafficking Charges
- Coaches Work to Keep Players Safe in Heat
- Representative Jim Tucker Speaks at Monroe Chamber Luncheon
- District Lines Approved by U.S. Department of Justice
- LIHEAP Could Suffer Major Cuts
- Two Daycare Centers in Danger of Losing License
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.