Follow us on Twitter
Color the Forecast
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Like us on facebook
Log in, and discuss with your community
- Missing La. Autistic Boy Found Dead in Water Off Perdido Key
- Gas Prices on the Rise Again
- "Run for the Wall" Rides Through Monroe
- Louisiana Tech President Hosts Last Graduation
- Bastrop Native Wins Big Bass Tournament Grand Prize
- Family Wants To Expand Search For Missing New Orleans Teacher
- World War II Veteran Meets the Dalai Lama in New Orleans
- Boy, 8, Accidentally Shot By Brother In Baton Rouge
- Prostitution Sting Lands Six Behind Bars in Bossier Parish
- Tornadoes Tear Through Plains, 1 Fatality Confirmed
- Small Florida Town Buzzing Over News Of Local Winner
- Get An Online Sneak Peek At Comet Ison, Potential 'Comet Of The Century'
- UPDATE: Teen Arrested in Roger Street Shooting
- FBI Arrests Arkansas State Treasurer
- Winning Ticket for Huge Powerball Jackpot Sold in Florida
- Man Arrested for Machete Attack, Charged with Att. 2nd Degree Murder
- UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
- Deputies: Man Beats Wife For 3 Days, Forbids Her To Leave House
- Community Comes Together for "Stephanie's Wishes"
- Folks Running for the Red, White and Blue on Saturday
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.
OK Medical Examiner: 24 Killed in Moore Tornado; 9 Children
The medical examiner's office has confirmed 24 people have been killed in Monday's Moore tornado.
DEVELOPING: Death Toll Revised Down to 24
The confirmed death toll from the Oklahoma medical examiner was lowered from an earlier figure of 51 down to 24.