Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Color the Forecast
Click here & play to win!
- Judge Grants New Hearing for Two Monroe Councilmen
- How Hot is It?
- Dow Closes Down 500 Points
- Sobriety Checkpoints Tonight
- Man Found Dead, Foul Play not Suspected
- Start of Schools in Caldwell Parish Postponed
- Two New Cases of West Nile Virus in MS
- Cargill Issues Voluntary Recall
- Entery Asks Arkansas Customers to Reduce Power
- West Monroe Business to Create Hundreds of Jobs
- Scare Over Grenade Found in Parking Lot of Monroe Police Station
- Sheriff Candidate May File Lawsuit Against Royce Toney
- Troops "Beat the Heat" for Competition
- Sheriff Albert Little Facing State Investigation
- Policy Not Violated in WMPD Officer Involved Shooting
- Over 70 Charged in Worldwide Sex Abuse Ring
- Jury Deliberates In Danziger Trial
- Sen. David Vitter Blocking Fish & Parks Nominee
- Gas Prices Steady
- Study Suggest Car Seats Contains Harzardous Chemicals
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.