Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Sales Tax Holiday
- Zoo Taking Precautions Against Heat
- Motorcycle Riders Debate Helmet Laws
- Loophole on Lawbooks for Convicted Sex Offender in Ouachita
- Boil Water Advisory
- Prison Escapee Arrested
- Debt Ceiling/What does it Mean?
- Motion Set in Dalton Fletcher Case
- BP Announces Tougher Gulf Drilling Standards
- Casey Anthony Appeals Conviction
- Arkansas Prison Population Drops
- CenturyLink Completes Savvis Merger
- Engineering Supervisor Paid Less than Employee
- Heat Means An Increase in Air Conditioning Repairs in El Dorado
- Popular Monroe Bar Faces City Council
- Riverfront Clean-up Begins Monday in Vidalia
- Massive Fire Destroys Bee Bayou Church
- Superintendent Search in Richland Parish Moved to Next Week
- Keep On Top of Your Energy Bills
- Monroe Engineering Employee Suspended
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Powerball Jackpot Now $600 Million
The Powerball Jackpot for Saturday night's drawing is now $600 million.
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.