Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
Click here & play to win!
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Watermelon Fest Wraps Up in Farmerville
- Red Cross Volunteer Training
- 8-Year-Old Drives Truck for Drunken Father
- Samuel Drive Shooting
- Suspect Shot by WMPD and One Shooting Victim Die in Hostpital
- West Monroe Police Shoot Suspect Involved in Double Shooting
- Tropical Storm Don Inching Closer to Texas
- Local Businesses Receive Patriot Award
- Proposal to Save Natatorium
- Farmerville set for Weekend Festival
- New Legislative District Maps in Arkansas
- Suspect Arrested for Toddler's Death
- President Obama: "We're almost out of time."
- Russia to Sink International Space Station in 2020
- Change in Fuel Standards
- MPD Investigates Toddler's Death at Hospital
- Red Cross in Need of Volunteers
- Caldwell PSD no Longer Under Desegregation Order
- Wacky Day of Dancing at Neville
- Murder Suspect Denied Bond
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.