Log in, and discuss with your community
Color the Forecast
Follow us on Twitter
Click here & play to win!
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Like us on facebook
- Prosecutors Trying to Block Motion
- Applications Taken for Utility Bill Help
- Patriot Tour Rides Through Monroe
- Public Safety Expo Draws Big Crowds
- Museums Forced to Make Cuts
- DA, Senator Propose "Caylee's Law" in Louisiana
- Man Drowns Saving Grandson; Funeral Saturday
- Ohio State Vacate 2010 Wins
- Purse Snatching Arrest
- Water Leaks Closes Monroe Road
- National Unemployment Rate Rises
- Rayville Man Killed in Crash
- Final Launch for Shuttle Atlantis
- Casey Anthony Release Date Changed
- Teen Arrested for July 4 Shooting
- Parkview Shooting Victim Dies
- New Poll Ranks LA 5th Most Obese State in U.S.
- State Hiring Freeze Continues
- Jindal Comes to West Monroe to Sign Pro-Life Bill
- State Police Release Crash Report of Deadly Church Van Wreck
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Powerball Jackpot Now $600 Million
The Powerball Jackpot for Saturday night's drawing is now $600 million.
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.