Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Color the Forecast
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- LIHEAP Could Suffer Major Cuts
- Two Daycare Centers in Danger of Losing License
- Winn Parish Sherff Arrested On Drug Charges
- President Obama Signs Debt Bill
- Louisiana Listed Among Top States for Business Climate
- New Debt Ceiling Plan Passed
- Police Search for Shooting Suspect
- Customer Complaints on LWC Still Bubbling Up
- WMPD Cop in Officer-Involved Shooting on Paid Leave
- Monroe Man Shot Six Times; Police Search for Shooter
- WMPD Officer on Paid Leave after Fatal Shooting
- Three Winnsboro Women Charged with Medicaid Fraud
- Casey Anthony to Serve Probation in Fraud Case
- August: Deadliest Month on the Road
- IRS Warns of Tax Scams
- Congress to Vote on Debt Ceiling Deal
- Excessive Heat Warning in Effect
- Recent Rainfall Helping Farmers Reach Market Prices
- Local Agencies Play Flag Football for Kids
- Truck Convoy Raises Money for Special Olympics
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.