Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
Log in, and discuss with your community
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
- Case of Deputy Involved in Shooting Goes to Grand Jury
- State Police Charge Walter Walker with 2 Counts of 2nd Degree Murder
- Festival Ice Cream will be Tech Dairy's Last
- Bayou Bowl Bingo Robbery Suspect
- Temporary Water Shut-off Notice
- Suspect Arrested in Tallulah Double Murder
- Winnsboro Economic Development
- Bastrop Homeowner Fatally Shoots Alleged Burglar
- Ex-Monroe City Tax Official Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison
- Next Autoworks Funding In Final Budget
- Victims Of Double Murder Identified
- 10 Years In Prison For Former Tax Collector
- State Rep. Noble Ellington Retiring
- Extras Needed For New R-Squared Film
- Double Murder-Suicide Investigation In Winnsboro
- Tallulah Man, Suspected of Murder by Family, Hospitalized
- Growers vs. Pilgrim's Pride Trial Begins
- MCSB Looking to Reduce Spending/Increase Efficiency
- Blood Centers in Need of Donations
- Crowns for a Cause
Bastrop Native Wins Big Bass Tournament Grand Prize
Tim Musgrove is this year's winner of the Ronald McDonald House Big Bass Tournament.
UPDATE: Teen Arrested in Roger Street Shooting
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.