Log in, and discuss with your community
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
- Meaning of Memorial Day Survey
- Levee Traffic Still Prohibited
- Stay Safe on the Water this Summer
- Memorial Day Celebration
- 2nd Annual Southern Fried Festival
- FOX 14 Idol Winner Returns Home From Finale
- City of Monroe Fires Registered Sex Offender After Lying about Victims Age
- Storm Shelter Demand Going Up
- ACLU & FFR Warns Bastrop High School
- OPSO Threatens Police Jury with Possible Legal Action
- New Wossman Gym Ribbon Cutting
- Madison Parish Boil Order Lifted
- Severe Weather Hits Farmerville
- El Dorado High School Graduation
- Local Films Salute Veterans Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Audit: Hospital Lost $1.2M, Questions Use of Public Funds
- West Monroe Stabbing Arrest
- City of Monroe OKs Employment of Registered Sex Offender
- Staying Safe During Severe Weather
- Monroe City Schools Receive Part One of Demographic Study
UPDATE: Teen Arrested in Roger Street Shooting
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.