Log in, and discuss with your community
Like us on facebook
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Color the Forecast
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
- Boy, 8, Accidentally Shot By Brother In Baton Rouge
- Prostitution Sting Lands Six Behind Bars in Bossier Parish
- Tornadoes Tear Through Plains, 1 Fatality Confirmed
- Small Florida Town Buzzing Over News Of Local Winner
- Get An Online Sneak Peek At Comet Ison, Potential 'Comet Of The Century'
- UPDATE: Teen Arrested in Roger Street Shooting
- FBI Arrests Arkansas State Treasurer
- Winning Ticket for Huge Powerball Jackpot Sold in Florida
- Man Arrested for Machete Attack, Charged with Att. 2nd Degree Murder
- UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
- Deputies: Man Beats Wife For 3 Days, Forbids Her To Leave House
- Community Comes Together for "Stephanie's Wishes"
- Folks Running for the Red, White and Blue on Saturday
- Boats Race Across Bayou Desiard in Dragon Boat Festival
- Big Bass Tournament Underway in West Monroe
- Car Barrels Through Virginia Parade Crowd, Dozens Injured
- Louisiana Tech Graduates Receive Life Lessons, Degrees From A 'Leadership Legend'
- 'Absolutely Staggering': Dozens Injured In Connecticut Train Crash
- North Korea Fires Three Short-Range Missiles Off East Coast
- Plane Makes Belly Landing At Newark Airport, No Injuries Reported
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.
OK Medical Examiner: 24 Killed in Moore Tornado; 9 Children
The medical examiner's office has confirmed 24 people have been killed in Monday's Moore tornado.
DEVELOPING: Death Toll Revised Down to 24
The confirmed death toll from the Oklahoma medical examiner was lowered from an earlier figure of 51 down to 24.