Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
- BP Pays Tourism Grants to Louisiana Parishes
- West Monroe-West Ouachita Chamber of Commerce's Opinion on OCC Tax
- Easter Sunday Celebration
- Teen and OPSH Band Director Arrested for Sex Act
- Early Voting Ends Saturday
- Snapshot Saturday at Biedenharn Museum
- Zoo Easter Egg Hunt
- Winnfield Police Chief Doesn’t Have to Resign After Guilty Verdict
- A.B.A.T.E. of Louisiana Seeks Motorcycle Awareness
- Stations of the Cross
- Legislative Session Begins Monday
- Delhi Celebrates Earth Day
- Winnfield Police Chief Found Guilty at Federal Trial
- Cities Clean Up Abandoned Homes
- Congressional Campaign Reports in for Louisiana
- Wife of CenturyTel Founder Dies at 82
- Gulf Oil Spill Anniversary Memorial
- Bastrop Man Dies After Being Struck by Car
- Winnfield Police Chief Trial
- Arkansas Church Musician Charge with Armed Robbery
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.