Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Click here & play to win!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Color the Forecast
- New Wossman Gym Ribbon Cutting
- Madison Parish Boil Order Lifted
- Severe Weather Hits Farmerville
- El Dorado High School Graduation
- Local Films Salute Veterans Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Audit: Hospital Lost $1.2M, Questions Use of Public Funds
- West Monroe Stabbing Arrest
- City of Monroe OKs Employment of Registered Sex Offender
- Staying Safe During Severe Weather
- Monroe City Schools Receive Part One of Demographic Study
- MCSB Member Hopes to Restore Barkdull Elementary School
- J.S. Clark Students Ace the LEAP
- Suspicious Package Shuts Down Monroe Post Office
- West Monroe Stabbing Suspect on the Loose
- Levees Fortification in Flooded Mississippi
- Council Fills Two Empty Seats; Citizens Outraged Over Process
- Lincoln Parish Invests in First Call Alert System
- Update on Richland Parish Superintendent Search
- Ruston Police Cracking Down on Red Light Runners
- Boil Order For Some Walnut Bayou Water System Customers
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.