Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
- MCSB to Vote on Sale of Georgia Tucker Elementary Building
- National Parks Week
- Delta Fest 2011 Wrap-up
- Delta Fest 2011
- Chemin-A-Haut Easter Egg Hunt
- Cruise-in Car Show
- Mother Nature Slams Newelton
- DOTD Continues to Upgrade Lea Joyner Bridge
- ULM Students Say "No" to Fee Increase
- Choudrant Opens Second Fire Station
- National Parks Week - April 16 - April 24
- ARCO Hosts Shredding Event
- X Lawfirm Employee Accused of Theft
- Unique Park Gets Financial Boost
- Habitat for Humanity Break Ground on Eleven New Homes
- Arkansas Lawmakers Complete Redistricting
- Louisiana Lawmakers Agreed on Congressional Redistricting
- Adult Business Files Federal Lawsuit Against City of Monroe
- Sheriff Royce Toney Sued Over Deputy’s Handling of Traffic Stop
- Principal Accused of Assaulting Student
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.