Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
Click here & play to win!
- Sheriff Royce Toney Asking Public for Donations
- Carroll High Alumni Present Checks to Alma Mater
- Jonesboro Sex Offender Won't Have to Register
- I-20 Corridor Congressional Plan Fails
- Grace Episcopal School Helps Victims in Japan
- Jay Ellerman of OPSO Named as Head of Metro Narcotics
- Monday's Tornado Prompts Boil Orders for 3 NELA Water Systems
- 5 People Arrested After Bastrop Meth Lab Explosion
- Authorites Confirm Body Found is that of Missing Mother
- Bald Eagle Found Headless in Franklin Parish
- Louisiana Legislatures Vote on District Lines
- Tensas Parish Man's Split Second Decision Saves His Life
- Russian Icons at the Biedenharn Museum
- Massive Power Outages Following Storm in Tensas Parish
- LSU AgCenter Closing Down Calhoun Research Station
- Monroe Police Chief Reorganizing Positions of Power
- Delta Regional Authority
- Spring Market Showcase
- Hearing Set for Monday Morning in Jonesboro
- Bayou State Trail Ride Set for Baton Rouge
UPDATE: Teen Arrested in Roger Street Shooting
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.