Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Prosecution, Defense Finish Arguments in Councilmen Case
- Tensas Parish Resident Packs Up for Fear of Flooding
- Judge Admonishes Councilman Gilmore for "Gratuitous Comments"
- Vicksburg Flooding Update from NBC 10 News at 10
- Vicksburg Flooding Update from NBC 10 News at 5 and 6
- Flood Maps Show Potential Flood Areas Around River
- Unlawful Levee Vehicle Parking
- Rick Adams Checks Out Jazz Fest in New Orleans
- National Guard's Role in Protecting Louisiana Residents During Flood
- Downtown Art-Fest in Monroe
- March for Babies
- Sickle Cell Run/Walk-A-Thon
- Levee Officials Meet Friday in Tallulah
- Hospital Patients Evacuate in Preparation for Flooding in Vidalia
- Louisiana Officials Continue to Plan for Flooding
- Truck Flips Over on I-20 Backing Up Traffic
- Monroe House Goes Up in Flames
- I-20 Truck Accident
- Automated Water Meters for Monroe
- State of Emergency Declarations for Flood Threatened Arkansas and Louisiana
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.