Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Click here & play to win!
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Hundreds Participate in DG Foods Job Fair
- Monroe Chamber of Commerce Opposes OCC Tax
- Tech's Eco-Car Rolls into Record Books
- Canada Company to Invest $5M into LWC
- Monroe Chamber Opposes OCC Tax Proposal
- Monroe City Employee Pleads Not Guilty to Charges
- Former CBS Network Anchor Dan Rather Speaks at ULM
- Paul Kidd, Sr. Passes
- Early Voting
- Burned Body Identified
- McDonald's Restaurants National Hiring Day
- Father Arrested for Running Down and Killing His Own Kids
- Senator Vitter Makes Stop in West Monroe
- Parking Lot Shooting Update
- Federal Tax Day
- Monroe Brookshires Shooting
- MCSB to Vote on Sale of Georgia Tucker Elementary Building
- National Parks Week
- Delta Fest 2011 Wrap-up
- Delta Fest 2011
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.