Log in, and discuss with your community
Like us on facebook
Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
- Cruise-in Car Show
- Mother Nature Slams Newelton
- DOTD Continues to Upgrade Lea Joyner Bridge
- ULM Students Say "No" to Fee Increase
- Choudrant Opens Second Fire Station
- National Parks Week - April 16 - April 24
- ARCO Hosts Shredding Event
- X Lawfirm Employee Accused of Theft
- Unique Park Gets Financial Boost
- Habitat for Humanity Break Ground on Eleven New Homes
- Arkansas Lawmakers Complete Redistricting
- Louisiana Lawmakers Agreed on Congressional Redistricting
- Adult Business Files Federal Lawsuit Against City of Monroe
- Sheriff Royce Toney Sued Over Deputy’s Handling of Traffic Stop
- Principal Accused of Assaulting Student
- Union Parish Schools Wait for Third Option, Consolidating in August
- Monroe Wants Increased Security Measures in City Hall
- MPD Chief's List of Changes in Power
- Staff Shuffle Up at Monroe Police Department
- New Medical Technology Making a Difference in Quality of Lives for Heart Attack Victims
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.
OK Medical Examiner: 24 Killed in Moore Tornado; 9 Children
The medical examiner's office has confirmed 24 people have been killed in Monday's Moore tornado.
DEVELOPING: Death Toll Revised Down to 24
The confirmed death toll from the Oklahoma medical examiner was lowered from an earlier figure of 51 down to 24.