Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
- DOTD Continues to Upgrade Lea Joyner Bridge
- ULM Students Say "No" to Fee Increase
- Choudrant Opens Second Fire Station
- National Parks Week - April 16 - April 24
- ARCO Hosts Shredding Event
- X Lawfirm Employee Accused of Theft
- Unique Park Gets Financial Boost
- Habitat for Humanity Break Ground on Eleven New Homes
- Arkansas Lawmakers Complete Redistricting
- Louisiana Lawmakers Agreed on Congressional Redistricting
- Adult Business Files Federal Lawsuit Against City of Monroe
- Sheriff Royce Toney Sued Over Deputy’s Handling of Traffic Stop
- Principal Accused of Assaulting Student
- Union Parish Schools Wait for Third Option, Consolidating in August
- Monroe Wants Increased Security Measures in City Hall
- MPD Chief's List of Changes in Power
- Staff Shuffle Up at Monroe Police Department
- New Medical Technology Making a Difference in Quality of Lives for Heart Attack Victims
- Pitch, Hit, and Run Competition in Monroe
- 25th Annual Franklin Parish Catfish Festival
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.