Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Interstate 20 and Well Rd Overpass Now Open
- Tornado Touches Down in Acadia Parish
- I-20 Closed at Well Road
- Professional Archery Tournament in West Monroe
- Circus Comes to the Twin Cities
- Local Politicians Dispute Law Allowing Bastrop to Take Over Utility Companies
- Hundreds Celebrate JR Searcy's Memory at Statue Unveiling
- West Monroe Fire Possibly Started by Child
- Monroe Apartment Fire Started by Child
- I-20 Construction
- Former Louisiana Governor Plans a 2012 Run for the White House
- Another Jonesboro Teacher Charges with Inappropriate Activity with Juvenille
- Well Road Construction this Weekend
- In Court, Sheriff Toney Admits to Having Adulterous Affair
- W.M. Man Faces Att. Murder Charge After Double Shooting
- Students Go Crazy for Coconuts
- Jay Russell, Larry LaBorde Running for Ouachita Sheriff
- New Hotel Brings Growth to West Monroe
- Monroe-West Monroe Area Ranks 4th Nationally in Economic Development
- Police Investigating Shooting in West Monroe (Update 10:21)
Powerball Jackpot Now $600 Million
The Powerball Jackpot for Saturday night's drawing is now $600 million.
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.
Farmerville Football Coach Speaks Publicly Following Player's Death
Farmerville High School Football Coach Joe Spatafora is speaking publicly for the first time since the tragic death of one of his players.