Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
Like us on facebook
- Louisiana Legislators Get Set for Redistricting Debate Next Week
- ULM Group Hosts Mind Fest
- Animal Welfare Advocates Say Neuter and Spay
- Co-Chair Takes Tour of Delta Region in West Monroe
- "Freedom Skater" Passes Through Monroe
- New Hanger Restoring Historic Planes
- Chief Deputy Jay Russell Speaks to NBC 10 About Sheriff’s Race
- Jonesboro City Attorney Files Continuance for Suit Against City Officials
- Area Delta Sigma Theta Chapters Donate to the O-K Program
- Natchitoches Woman Charged with Attempted Murder
- Delta Community College Holds Career Fair
- South Ark Students Donate Cell Phones to Troops
- Concerned State Retirees Meet in West Monroe to hear from Pension Officials
- Lawsuit Filed Against Business that Sold OPSO Ridgedale Land
- Larry LaBorde, Candidate for OPSO Sheriff, Speaks to NBC 10
- Fire Investigation Update
- Grand Jury Indicts a Mother of Her Stepdaughter's Death
- Arkansaas Couple Convicted of Murder
- After 'Suspicious' Building Fire, Concerns Turn to Safety of Levees
- The History and the Reaction to the Loss of the Howard Griffin Building
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.