Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
Log in, and discuss with your community
Click here & play to win!
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
- Delta Community College gets $20 Thousand Dollars from Angus Chemical
- Free Pancakes
- Grant Parish Deputy Shot
- Charles Jones Imprisoned
- State Leaders Discuss Redistricting with Public
- Remembering the Last World War I Vet
- Sheriff's Office Probes Inmate Death at OCC
- Audit on OPSO Books Reveals Weaknesses, Violations
- UL System Set to Cut 138 Academic Programs
- Morehouse Parish Officials Say they Need Sales Tax Increase to Maintain Services
- Smartphone App Can Give You Gas Savings
- Woman Accused of Throwing Bleach at Three Juveniles
- Rap Sensation Juvenile Arrested in Sterlington
- High School Rodeo in West Monroe
- Update on Death of Two Local Boatmen
- Fatal Boat Accident in Bayou Desiard Leaves One Dead
- Rising Gas Prices Affect Arklamiss Residents
- Annual Black History Parade Kicks Off in Monroe
- Veterans Celebrate 66th Anniversary of Los Banos Raid
- Former Vidalia Police Chief Facing Time Behind Bars
Powerball Jackpot Now $600 Million
The Powerball Jackpot for Saturday night's drawing is now $600 million.
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.
Farmerville Football Coach Speaks Publicly Following Player's Death
Farmerville High School Football Coach Joe Spatafora is speaking publicly for the first time since the tragic death of one of his players.