Like us on facebook
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
Follow us on Twitter
- Garden District Light Causes Stir in Neighborhood
- Presidents Day Quiz
- Louisiana Tech Students Pushing Future of Fuel Efficient Cars
- Doug Williams to Take Grambling Head Coaching Job
- College Goal Sunday
- Mardi Gras 2011 Aftermath
- Home Expo Kicks Off in Monroe for Those Looking to Renovate
- LA Stock Horse Association in NE Louisiana
- Monroe Woman Gets the Home of Her Dreams
- Krewe of Janus Parade 2011
- Kids and Pets Enjoy Mardi Gras Fun
- Update: Driver Charged, After 5-Car Wreck on US Hwy-165
- Monroe's Engineering Department Investigation Nears End
- Sheriff Royce Toney Announces He Won’t Seek Re-Election
- A Look at How King Cakes Are Made!
- West Monroe Police Investigate Murder/Suicide
- Search Warrant: Finances, Computers the Focus of FBI Raid on OPSO
- Missing Morehouse Parish Man, Found Dead
- Local Expert Talks About Youth Involvement in Arab Protests
- NBC 10 Uncovers Documents on FBI Raid at OPSO
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Powerball Jackpot Now $600 Million
The Powerball Jackpot for Saturday night's drawing is now $600 million.
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.