Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Getting a Better Job
- Flu Season Hits Northeast Louisiana
- Road Closures in Ouachita Parish
- Feds No Longer Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Monroe Student Becomes 1st African-American in Area to Attend West Point Academy
- Closing Court Briefs Filed in Civil Suit of W.M. Henderson
- Rice Mill Brings Jobs to Northeast Louisiana
- Garden District Light Causes Stir in Neighborhood
- Presidents Day Quiz
- Louisiana Tech Students Pushing Future of Fuel Efficient Cars
- Doug Williams to Take Grambling Head Coaching Job
- College Goal Sunday
- Mardi Gras 2011 Aftermath
- Home Expo Kicks Off in Monroe for Those Looking to Renovate
- LA Stock Horse Association in NE Louisiana
- Monroe Woman Gets the Home of Her Dreams
- Krewe of Janus Parade 2011
- Kids and Pets Enjoy Mardi Gras Fun
- Update: Driver Charged, After 5-Car Wreck on US Hwy-165
- Monroe's Engineering Department Investigation Nears End
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.