Log in, and discuss with your community
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
- Monroe Fire Department Prepares for Inspection
- West Monroe Home Invasion Thwarted by Homeowner
- CenturyLink to Acquire Qwest Communications
- Rally Brings Awareness for Disabled
- Safety Tips for Boating Season
- Neville Student Recieves Top ACT Score
- ULM Day at LA Delta Community College
- Dry Season May Dry Up Profits for Farmers
- Richland Parish Schools Working to Make the Grade
- Monroe Employee Investigated After Reports of Violent Threats
- Louisiana Fugitive Murder Suspects Captured
- Consultant Makes Suggestions for Future of 2 State Universities
- 40 Monroe Students Involved in Bus Accident
- Ruston Students Celebrate Pi Day
- Contract Talks Between MPD, Mayor End in No Deal
- Local Church Celebrates 62 Years in West Monroe
- Kids Get Advice on Living Healthy Lifestyle
- Fifth Annual Furry Fun Walk
- Some Monroe Engineering Employees Afraid to Work
- Student with Autism Enters Group for Film Festival
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.