Follow us on Twitter
Click here & play to win!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
- New Technology Used by Morehouse Deputies
- Community College Enrollment On the Rise
- Murder Suspect Surrenders
- Contract Negotiations Scheduled for Monroe Mayor and Police
- Arsonist Still on the Loose
- El Dorado City Council Meeting
- Jonesboro Town Hall Raided by Sheriff's Office
- Lauren Willsher Doesn't Let CP Stop Her from Succeeding
- Mayor Jamie Mayo Proposes 12 Percent Paycut for MPD Officers
- Power Outage Hits Ouachita, Caldwell Parish
- Monroe PD Investigating Engineering Employee Threat to Open Fire on the Job
- Authorities Name Two Men in Rayville Arson Case
- Jonesboro Attorney’s Ultimatum: Rescind Budget or Face Lawsuit
- Bastrop Names Thomas Bachman as New Head Coach
- Former City of W.M. Employee Accused of $40,000 Theft
- DA Probes Caldwell Parish Sheriff for Ticket Fixing Scheme
- World War II Planes on Display in Monroe
- OPSB Hopes to Pass Three Tax Renewals on April 30th
- Interstate 20 and Well Rd Overpass Now Open
- Tornado Touches Down in Acadia Parish
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.