Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Louisiana Fugitive Murder Suspects Captured
- Consultant Makes Suggestions for Future of 2 State Universities
- 40 Monroe Students Involved in Bus Accident
- Ruston Students Celebrate Pi Day
- Contract Talks Between MPD, Mayor End in No Deal
- Local Church Celebrates 62 Years in West Monroe
- Kids Get Advice on Living Healthy Lifestyle
- Fifth Annual Furry Fun Walk
- Some Monroe Engineering Employees Afraid to Work
- Student with Autism Enters Group for Film Festival
- New Technology Used by Morehouse Deputies
- Community College Enrollment On the Rise
- Murder Suspect Surrenders
- Contract Negotiations Scheduled for Monroe Mayor and Police
- Arsonist Still on the Loose
- El Dorado City Council Meeting
- Jonesboro Town Hall Raided by Sheriff's Office
- Lauren Willsher Doesn't Let CP Stop Her from Succeeding
- Mayor Jamie Mayo Proposes 12 Percent Paycut for MPD Officers
- Power Outage Hits Ouachita, Caldwell Parish
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.