Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Monroe Man Charged With Aggravated Assault With a Gun
- Closing Arguments Begin on Federal Trial of LWC Owner
- Ex-Mayor of Richwood to be Sentenced Monday
- Monroe Man Arrested For Home Invasion
- Animal Welfare Organizations Gather in Winnfield
- Lousiana Senator's Stance on Health Care Law
- Barack Obama's 2 Year Evaluation According to the Ark-La-Miss
- Contempt Charge for Royce Toney, a No Show in Divorce Suit Deposition
- Groups Join Forces to Ban Smoking in Bars
- Sheriff Toney Punishes Deputy for “Inappropriate Relationship”
- Bicycling Around the World
- Water Company Owner on Trial, Testifies in His Own Defense
- Sweet Potato Plant Receives World Recognition
- How Did the Sheriff Handle Donations for J.R. Searcy’s Family?
- High School Students Compete in Film Festival
- Jonesboro Firefighters Quit After New Chief Announced
- Alexander Announces District Outreach Sched. for Feb.
- BPSO: 5-Year-Old Girl Suffered 14 Hours Before Her Death
- Louisiana Tech Teams Up with Murphy Oil
- West Monroe Mother Seeks Court Order for Child’s Funeral
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Powerball Jackpot Now $600 Million
The Powerball Jackpot for Saturday night's drawing is now $600 million.
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.