Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Two RCC Guards Accused of Beating, Tasering Cleared By Jury
- Manhunt for Two Men Who Gunned Down Longtime Police Juror
- Santa Makes Christmas Wish List for Senior Residents
- Lincoln Parish Law Enforcement Announces Drug Arrests
- NBC 10 Investigates Perks for OPSO Captain David Jones
- One Teen Dead, Another Hospitalized After Hwy. 165 Wreck
- Investigation Continues on Three House Fires in Monroe
- Farmers to Receive Needed Relief from USDA
- Destroyed Southern Plug in Bastrop Won’t Be Rebuilt
- Domestic Dispute Leads to an Arrest
- Farmerville F.D. Provides Presents for Local Children
- Downtown Monroe Kicks Off Holiday Festivities
- Armed Robbery at Dollar Tree in Monroe
- Alien-Like Picture May Be From Northeast Louisiana?
- Habitat for Humanity Dedicates Five Homes to Monroe Families
- O.K. Program Celebrates Success
- Upcoming Lane and Ramp Closures - 12/10/10
- Final Day of the Christmas Cheer Food Drive
- Judge Denies Request to Seal Records in Divorce Naming Royce Toney
- New Plant in Bastrop Brings in Hundreds of Jobs
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Powerball Jackpot Now $600 Million
The Powerball Jackpot for Saturday night's drawing is now $600 million.
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.