Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Color the Forecast
- Federal Judge Blocks 12-Week Abortion Ban in Arkansas
- Louisiana April Unemployment Rate Goes Up
- Web Extra: Fans React to Announcement of Idol Winner
- Glover Reacts to Idol Win
- Smoke Free Work Places Focus of Town Hall Meeting
- Arkansas House Speaker Carter Not Entering 2014 Governor's Race
- Arkansas Unemployment Rate Falls in April
- Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
- Bill Banning Social Media Use While Driving Passes House
- Louisiana Senate Finance Committee Gets First Crack at Budget
- Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
- Chimpanzee Research Controversy
- UPDATE: Storm Power Outages in Arkansas
- Congressman Alexander Announces District Outreach Schedule for June
- Pet Chimpanzee Saved, Moved To North Louisiana
- Monroe Regional Airport Update Planned
- Sterlington Assistant Police Chief Indicted
- MPD D.A.R.E. Graduation Ceremony
- SAU Offering One-time Bonus Scholarship
- Five More Arrested in New Orleans Mother's Day Parade Shooting
Severe Weather Expected Tuesday Evening
Severe weather is expected across portions of the area late Tuesday into early Wednesday.
DEVELOPING: Death Toll Climbs, At Least 51 Killed in Oklahoma Tornado
A monster tornado roared through the Oklahoma City suburbs and killed at least 51 people Monday, pulverizing block after block of homes, tearing the walls...
'City Looks Like A Debris Field': Oklahoma Tornado Kills At Least 10
A massive tornado struck a suburb of Oklahoma City on Monday afternoon. A elementary school was also hit by the tornado.
'Major Damage' As Huge Tornado Rips Through Neighborhoods South Of Oklahoma City
A monster two-mile-wide tornado ripped through southern Oklahoma City and the suburb of Moore on Monday afternoon, leaving homes and schools in ruins and fires burning out...
FBI: Cash Payment Received Saturday Led to Martha Shoffner's Arrest
Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner made her first appearance in Federal Court after her weekend arrest on extortion charges.