Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Click here & play to win!
- Programming Notice
- World Aids Day Video Essay by Gunta
- Divorce Petition Names Sheriff as Third Party
- Victims of Drunk Driving Remembered
- Sheriff Named in Divorce Petition
- Apartment Rentals Surge While Home Sales Fall Nationwide
- Tornado Destroy Homes in Winn Parish
- Filhiol House
- Severe Storms Roll Through the Twin Cities
- Cyber Monday Saves Shoppers a Trip to the Stores
- "The Festival of Trees" Feels Like Winter Wonderland in Monroe
- The Children's Museum Hosts Santa's Village
- Monroe Man Arrested for Raping His Girlfriend
- West Monroe Man Behind Bars for Rape
- Wish I Could Christmas Party
- Man Arrested After Police Chase in West Monroe
- Man Dies From Car Crash in Jackson Parish
- Lighting Ceremony Brightens Up Antique Alley
- Holiday Express Makes a Stop in Monroe
- Stores Preparing for Black Friday
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.