Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
- New Plant in Bastrop Brings in Hundreds of Jobs
- Man Involved in Head-On Wreck Charged with Vehicular Homicide
- Woman Accused of Unleashing Dog on Social Worker Found Not Guilty
- Christmas Cheer Food Drive Pick Up
- Update: Escapee is Back in Custody
- A Closer Look Into Escaped Convict/ Sex Offender's Past
- A Day in the Life of Miss Louisiana, Kelsi Crain
- Judge Recuses Himself in Divorce Petition Motion Naming Sheriff Toney
- Attorney Sends Letter To Sheriff Toney to Schedule Deposition
- OPSO Manhunt for Escaped Convict & Sex Offender
- Marine Corp Band Performs in Monroe
- Local Church Holds a Journey to Bethlehem
- Monroe Man and Woman Arrested After Stabbing
- Monroe Woman Arrested for Child Abuse
- West Monroe Man Arrested For Indecent Behavior with Juveniles
- Contestants Bring Out Their Cooking Chops for Chili Cook-Off
- Redneck Christmas Parade Rolls Through Bawcomville
- Parade in West Monroe Features Dogs
- Monroe and West Monroe Christmas Parade Kicks Off
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony Lights Up Monroe
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.
OK Medical Examiner: 24 Killed in Moore Tornado; 9 Children
The medical examiner's office has confirmed 24 people have been killed in Monday's Moore tornado.
DEVELOPING: Death Toll Revised Down to 24
The confirmed death toll from the Oklahoma medical examiner was lowered from an earlier figure of 51 down to 24.