Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Click here & play to win!
- LSU Road to the Cotton Bowl
- Richwood Officer Fired for Refusing to Answer Call
- Winter Preps Start Now for City of Monroe
- Richard Murphy Feature
- Monroe's Engineer Releases Recordings of Employee
- Missing Man's Family Asks Community for Help in Search
- West Monroe Student Accepted Into West Point
- Charles Jones Sentenced to 27 Months Behind Bars
- Thomas Sanders Update: FBI Agents to Arrive in Arizona
- Nursing Home Worker Accused of Tormenting Elderly Patient
- City of Ruston Outlook for 2011
- Two City Workers Busted for Theft on the Job
- Union Parish Chamber of Commerce
- Help With Energy Bills in South Arkansas
- Mystery: Dead Birds Fall from Sky in Arkansas
- OPSO Investigating Deputy Named in Divorce Petition
- Update: Mississippi River Museum Project
- West Monroe Man Behind Bars, Accused of Domestic Abuse
- Monroe Woman Arrested for Stabbing Her Daughter
- New Mayor of El Dorado Sworn-In
Local Lawmakers Call Meeting to Discuss E.A. Conway Agreement
Two Monroe lawmakers have called for a special meeting Monday morning to discuss the agreement involving E.A. Conway Medical Center.
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.