Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
- Bond Hearing Scheduled for Rape Suspect
- Nearly 600 People Have Active Warrants in Richwood
- Sec. of State to Decide Convicted Mayor's Fate
- Fatal Car Crash on Hwy 139
- Ed Harris Found Guilty of Malfeasance
- Lee Estes Book Signing
- Northeast Louisiana Celticfest
- Two Men Arrested After Home Invasion
- High School Football Scores for 10/15
- Great Mississippi River Balloon Races
- Former Richwood Mayor takes the Stand in Trial
- Bond Revoked for Man Accused of Kidnapping and Rape
- Blame La Niña for Dry Weather
- New Renovations for Bry Park
- Prosecution Rests on Trial of Former Richwood Mayor
- Fried Coke: Top Seller at Angola Rodeo
- MPD Arrests Two in Violent Rape, Kidnapping
- Wife Saves Husband through Organ Donation
- Monroe Man Allegedly Causes Riot, His Arrest Caught on Tape
- Angola Prison Rodeo-Goers Drawn to Art, Crafts
UPDATE: Teen Arrested in Roger Street Shooting
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.